Sunday, March 07, 2010

Baptism & Birthday!

This little man turned 1 on February 25th:


It was great to be able to celebrate Douglass Charles' first birthday with lots of family and friends. Douglass Charles is getting so big! His little personality is the cutest. He is so sweet and smiles a lot. He even showed off and took his first steps at his party! He took about 4 steps! It was so neat to be able to witness this with friends and family. I wonder if he has been practicing this whole walking thing and waited for an audience to show off!


Douglass Charles was also baptized that morning before the party at Doug and Ali's new church. It was neat to be able to be there for that. I got to see Charlotte get baptized and it made me think how fast time goes. Crazy. I love being able to share these moments with family and can not think of anything I cherish more than family.

Your Aunt Kate loves you, Douglass Charles Jr. and I can not wait to celebrate many more birthdays with you!





3 comments:

Doug English said...

Kate,
Douglass Charles' birthday is on the 25th. Just thought you might want to know. I am glad you came and celebrated with us! Hopefully, we will see you soon.

Love you,
Doug

Kathryn Anne (Kate) said...

Doug,

I knew that! I don't know why I put 26th as it's even on my calendar as the 25th! Thanks for catching that. I'll correct it. I'm glad I could come too. It was really good to see everyone. Miss & Love you all!

-Kate

Alison said...

Thanks for the post, Kate. Very sweet. And Douglass Charles loves you too - as we do. :) Hope to see you soon and congrats on the new job. Want to hear about it! Love you! Alison