Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Calls From Fiji

So lately I have been getting weekly calls from my Bestie (Jamie) who is in Fiji. Usually I get a phone call on Wednesday's and I LOVE them! I miss her so much...

Tonight it was neat, she called me while in the bed of a truck! I could hear the roaring winds! It sounded really windy. She said a prayer in Fijian and that was awesome! She even sounded like she had picked up an accent when she was talking to her Pa. Oh, Bestie...please don't lose that awesome southern accent of yours!

I know, I know...I am living vicariously through you! It sounds like you are experiencing new and exciting adventures everyday! Even if it is just reading up on marine conservation in FIJI!!

Anyways, just an update to let my Bestie know how much I appreciate her calls and maybe one day in the future I can look back and remember the days when I received phone calls from my Bestie in Fiji!



Suva, Fiji




No comments: