Friday, February 27, 2009

Douglass Charles Jr. English

Douglass Charles Jr. English arrived at 8:09 A.M. on February 25th, 2009, weighing in at 8 lbs. 11 oz.

We could not be happier about his safe AND fast arrival!


--->Update: Douglass Charles is now almost 3 months old! I can not believe it. He is still a big "cuddler" and would rather be held than put anywhere else! He is getting more and more handsome every time I see him. I am excited to see him grow up and see his little personality. I know I am biased, but my brother and sister in law really do make pretty babies!

Here are some old and new pics of Douglass Charles:



Aunt Kate holding Douglass Charles for the first time!


Aunt Meg holding Douglass Charles!


Grandpa and Grandson - PGA tournament weekend


"Punching the air"


Aunt Meg and Aunt Kate babysitting Douglass Charles for first time!


And here is a cute pic of Charlotte...laughing!:





2 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness! He is the sweetest thing! Congrats Auntie! I can't wait until tomorrow! And thank you so much for the kind words on my blog! I love you Bestie! See you in the morn!

auntiem4cabs said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE being an auntie!! Its the best job in the world!

I love you honey.